You can return your order to a store near you or mail it back to us.
Return to a Store Near You
Bring the following to a store near you:
- The returnable item.
- The packing slip that came with it.
- The payment card you used to buy it.
Unfortunately, orders paid for with PayPal cannot be returned to a PacSun store and must be returned by mail (see Return by Mail, below).
Return by Mail
Your package came with a prepaid Smart Label enclosed.
Attach the pre-addressed return label to the package that you are returning:
- Complete the Return / Exchange Section located on your invoice.
- Enclose the Return / Exchange section in your return package.
- Remove or cover any previous labels or bar codes on the exterior of the package.
- Bring your package to any authorized U.S. Postal Service facility (at home, work, or a Post Office).
You pay nothing upfront. $7 will be deducted from your refund or exchange.
Don't Have a Return Label?
Don't worry, click here and follow the same easy steps!
Return by Mail on Your Own
You can also ship your return directly to the address listed below:
PacSun Returns Dept.
21800 West 167th Street
Olathe, KS 66062
Amazon and PayPal
Orders purchased through Amazon or paid for with PayPal cannot be returned to a PacSun store. These orders must be returned using one of the options above.