If you want to return an order you bought online within the past 30 days, you can either 1) return by mail, or 2) return to a PacSun store. See below for restrictions.
Option 1: Return by Mail
- Go to www.PacSun.com/returns, fill in the information, and follow the instructions.
- Print both pages on separate pieces of paper.
- Insert the Return Authorization Slip inside your return package.
- Tape the Return Shipping Label onto your package. Completely cover or remove any previous delivery label and all bar codes.
- Drop off your return package at your local post office.
- No exchanges. Our fashion changes too quickly to keep enough stock.
- Final Sale items, such as FOG (Fear of God), Rhuigi, and Bape Sunglasses, may not be refunded and may only be returned for store credit or exchange within 10 days of original purchase of receipt. This supersedes all other PacSun return policies.
- Body jewelry, earrings, and underwear cannot be returned.
- Swimwear can only be returned unworn with original tags intact and sanitary panel in place.
- You pay no shipping fees up front, but we will deduct $7 from your refund.
- If you bought product with free returns, we will not deduct $7 from your refund.
Option 2: Return in Store
- You can return online orders in any of our stores. Bring:
- the product
- the packing slip from the box (not the online receipt)
- the card used to make the purchase (you cannot return PayPal orders in store).
- If you purchased your items in a PacSun store, you must return them to one of our stores. Please visit Return a Purchase Made in a Store.
- You cannot return Afterpay, PayPal or Venmo orders in-store. Return by mail (see Option 1, above).