If you purchased your items in a PacSun store you must return them to one of our stores. Please visit Return a Purchase Made in a Store. To return an order placed online, see below.
Online Order Return Options
If you want to return an order you placed online, and it's still within 30 days of purchase, you have two options. You can either return by mail with our return shipping label ,or return to a PacSun store, except for the following restrictions:
- PayPal orders cannot be returned to a PacSun store. Please ship it back to us.
- "Final Sale" items, such as FOG (Fear of God) and Bape Sunglasses, may be exchanged or returned for store credit only. Not eligible for refund.
- Body jewelry, earrings, and underwear cannot be returned.
- Swimwear can only be returned unworn with original tags intact and sanitary panel in place.
Option 1: Return by Mail with a PacSun Return Shipping Label
- Go to www.PacSun.com/returns, fill in the information, and follow the instructions.
- Print both pages on separate pieces of paper.
- Insert the Return Authorization Slip inside your return package.
- Affix the Return Shipping Label squarely onto the address side of your return package. Completely cover or remove any previous delivery address and bar codes.
- Drop off your return package at your local post office.
Even though you're using our return shipping label, and you pay no shipping fees up front, in most cases, $7 will be deducted from your refund. However, for product that includes free returns, nothing will be deducted from your refund.
Option 2: Return to a Store Near You
To return an online order to a PacSun store, bring the following:
- The returnable item.
- The packing list that came with it. Not the online receipt.
- The payment card you used to buy it.
No Online Exchanges
Because PacSun is very fashion-forward, our product lineup changes frequently, so very often replacement product is not available. You must return product for refund. If replacement product is still available, please place a new order.