If you want to return an order you bought online within the past 30 days, you can either 1) return by mail, or 2) return to a PacSun store. See below for restrictions.
Option 1: Return by Mail
- Go to www.PacSun.com/returns, fill in the information, and follow the instructions.
- Print both pages on separate pieces of paper.
- Insert the Return Authorization Slip inside your return package.
- Tape the Return Shipping Label onto your package. Completely cover or remove any previous delivery label and all bar codes.
- Drop off your return package at your local post office.
- No exchanges. Our fashion changes too quickly to keep enough stock.
- Final Sale items, such as FOG (Fear of God) and Bape Sunglasses, may be exchanged or returned for store credit only. Not eligible for refund.
- Body jewelry, earrings, and underwear cannot be returned.
- Swimwear can only be returned unworn with original tags intact and sanitary panel in place.
- You pay no shipping fees up front, but we will deduct $7 from your refund.
- If you bought product with free returns, we will not deduct $7 from your refund.
Option 2: Return in Store
- You can return online orders in any of our stores. Bring:
- the product
- the packing slip from the box (not the online receipt)
- the card used to make the purchase (you cannot return PayPal orders in store).
- If you purchased your items in a PacSun store, you must return them to one of our stores. Please visit Return a Purchase Made in a Store.
- You cannot return PayPal orders in-store. Return by mail (see Option 1, above).